123 magic you can take an effing leap out of the moving van!
I am so sick of whining children!
Who's with me?!
That's 1: stop whining,
whining continues
That's 2.
whining intensifies!
that's 3, take a break!
whining accompanied by kicking and screaming into the time-out spot. Where kicking and screaming now meet a closed door in the face (of said whining and screaming child that is)
Time out is served, whining and screaming child opens door and we start all over again!
"3 children for sale, 3 children for sale. 3 whining and crying young children for sale!" Shel Silversten. Although I think it was originally printed "young sister for sale!"
I am also insanely tired of my children being sick. The amount of snot we have going on in this house could fill the English Channel! The continuous coughing and lack of mouth covering, yea, I'm over that. The sneezing of snot rockets to their little knees, yea, I'm done with that too. The runny nose that just stays caked to the upper lip with dirt stuck in it, yea, its real pretty!
and the incessant asking for things in the whining tone that reminds me of a Bill Cosby stand up routine. Maaa...aaaa...aaaa...mmmm can you get me some miiiiilllllk. (even though I didn't finish the last cup you poured for me and I spilled the one before that all over the floor that you just swept, can you get me some more milk) Mom can you get me some more milk...Mom can you get me some more milk.....Mom can you get me some more milk? What I want to say today is "Get you OWN damn milk!" But I'll just keep that one to myself. and walk like a beat horse to the fridge and get the milk and poor another (soon to be spoiled or spilled) glass of milk. and wipe another nose, and clean up another snot rocket.
4 comments:
Children are your reward. Thus sayeth the Good Book. Now go call your mother and appologize.
We're rooting for you from a safe distance. We finally escaped Sick Town a week ago.
give them a stool and a plastic cup and teach them how to turn on the faucet.
that'll show 'em.
also, i've heard that if you just hang them up on the clothesline to air out, the sun will bleach all the nasty germies away.
oh wait...that's the diapers. oops.
Jill Jill I hear ya! Just think in a few years you will miss all of this can you believe that! I not trying to make things worse but after the whinning is almost over the fighting begins! That is all my kids do is fight fight fight I am so over it. And the needing something i believe is never ending I just tell my kids no and if you ask again you won't get any tomorrow either but they are a little older so it does get better they will soon pur their own milk. Hang in there and I love ya! oh and by the way my mom took all my kids to the beach this weekend I am as we speak sitting alone in a quiet house.....I love being quietly bored
You know when people tell me that I will miss this, blah, blah, blah, or that these are the best years of my life, I want to punch them. Really?
I would like to say that I believe that it all gets better as they get out of those toddler years. I like 5 and up.
I think God made toddlers very physically cute so we wouldn't strangle them.
Post a Comment