We live life; sometimes it's interesting

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictures from my weekend AWAY


Me on the plane




Our old house (no one lives there) Our new house is a little bigger, don't you think!?!



The Bailey Women! (Kasidy, Carissa, Karley and Christy) yes, they are the reason our Bailey is named Bailey We had such a great time together. I cried like a baby at the airport. It had been 2 years and 3 months since I had seen Christy and Daniel. We cried and hugged and laughed and I didn't want to leave them! I love you guys!


BRONCO'S! SALSA AND DRUMROLLPLEASE.......
TEX-MEX NACHO'S


Saturday, off to G-Dubb for the Alumni Gathering!

Dani, Me and Bev


We haven't aged a day! Hard to believe that (picture below) was taken 8 years ago!

Most of my Teammates from my Senior Year.


Bev, Carla, Leigh Ann, Me, Joni, Dani, Julie D, Sherri, Stevi, Emily, and Julie W.

This pictures is a riot, I need to explain! It was taken at Georgia College & State University

That would be me in the opposing teams uniform. We got into there jerseys somehow and I put their entire Uni on and the crazy part is, because I now suffer from mommy brain, I don't remember doing this act AT ALL!


and last but not least was my night out w/ Tracy! my only comment is
"what happens in Polk Co. Stays in Polk Co."
Just like old times! I Love you Tracy!
All is back to normal today in the Daniels Household. Hayden is back to pre-school, Cameron wants his diaper changed, Bailey is playing in her playpen and the men from Lowes are here putting in the last of our carpet!

2 comments:

Jon Dayton said...

Sounds nice.

Julie said...

Looks like you had a really fun time. We will have to catch up the next time around. Maybe you'll have your kids with you and they can meet mine. I am sure they would get a real kick out of one another!