So, this was our night starting at 3:30 A.M.
MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
............What?................
COUGH.....COUGH.....I NEED A TISSUE...............
you have a box of tissue right there get one and wipe your nose.......................
COUGH.........COUGH.........COUGH......................COUGH.........................COUGH..........(BRIAN...HAYDEN, KNOCK IT OFF).
..........................................................................................................................................................................
................................cough ...............................................................cough.....cough......cough.......cough....
I go up stairs and carry him by his armpits down stairs, to the toilet, and command PEE.......we get pee.......back up stairs, tuck him in...........GO TO SLEEP AND QUIT WITH THE FAKE COUGHING NO MEDICINE FOR YOU......go back down to bed...............
............cough.......... COUGH.........................................
.......................................COUGH.....................................COUGHCOUGH..................................................
......................................................................COUGH.......................................................COUGH................
...................COUGHCOUGHCOUGH........................................................MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................................................
..............................................COUGH.............................................................................................................
......COUGH....................COUGH........COUGH....................COUGH.....................COUGH..............
COUGH....................................................................................COUGH...........................................COUGH
....................COUGH.......COUGHCOUGH...........................................................................................
MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MM.........................................................COUGH...............COUGH...................I THINK YOU NEED TO GIVE ME MEDICINE.......COUGH.......COUGH..........COUGH........................................................
Brian gets up and goes down stair to get some peace and quiet, I wanted to join him but he had already pulled a late night being up w/Baby Rae till well after midnight.
I go up stairs, tuck him back in and tell him that "you don't get medicine when you are faking your cough" return downstairs to an emply bed and the sounds of whimpering
cough.....cough.................cough.....................................................................................(Me drifting off to sleep)......COUGHCOUGHCOUGH......................................................................me drifting off to sleep again..........................cough.........................................................cough........................................................
.......................................................cough......................me drifting off to sleep yet
again...............cough...............cough.............................cough.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
moooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm........cough...............(time warp We continue this madness till 4:45 a.m. ....................zzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
...zzzzzzzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
need i say that i love coffee.......
3 comments:
does he like the taste of medicine?
Maybe you should make some nasty concoction of stuff that won't hurt him but tastes bad and give him a teaspoonful.
Sometimes nights can be so long for a mom.
Hey thats a good Idea, yes he loves medicine, for the most part, all the kids stuff tastes like candy...
You need a bottle of Nanny McPhee type stuff for kids who are faking it.
Miss O one time really wanted to get out of her room when she was supposed to be in bed. She was about three and screamed till she was coughing, demanded medicine and finally escalated to cries of, "I'M BLEEDING!" We called BS on that and stuffed her back in bed.
Post a Comment