We live life; sometimes it's interesting

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Were Home!

So you might have noticed that I haven't posted in a week! We took a little trip this past week to Ga to visit Brian parents. We had a great time (no really we had a great time)

here are the boys on the plane as we depart Buffalo! On Thursday the 11th. We arrive at Nanny and Papa's around noon.



Friday morning up EARLY and in the rental van and off we go (4 1/2 hrs) to N. GA for Aunt Serina and (now) Uncle Zach's Wedding! The kids got to meet there cousin Savannah Grace! She is absolutely adorable. The wedding was beautiful and we all had a great time!




Ok, So Saturday morning we get up (not so early this time) and drive 1 1/2 hours to Atlanta to the Georgia Aquarium! I can't say enough for this place, and I couldn't take enough pictures, but it was Amazing and well worth nanny's hard earned money, thanks nanny!

This aquarium along was as big as a football feild, w/3 Whale-Sharks! I could have stood there all day!

and this is an amazing jelly fish. God has no end to his creativity!

Ok more pictures let me get them up and on here! blogger doesn't like me and won't le me up load to his post anymore, I will do another post to finish this up!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Sweet jellyfish pic.