So, after watching the debate last night, I for the first time really saw how ridiculously stiff John McCain is, My Friends! (I missed the first debate and have never really paid attention to this man before) Now before you coming running with your big stick to give me a good lick, instead of speaking softly and just holding it, My Friends. I do know that this mans posture is beyond his control and that he suffered dearly in the name of this "Land that I love!" Thank you John!
but damn dude, hold still before you break something, My Friend!
So, My Friends, my thoughts on last nights debate are this:
Senator McCain sounded arrogant and pompass and was to concerned with slander instead of answering the poor peoples questions! (that was a pun intended) and Damn, how many times can one call us his Friends! John, News flash, I ain't your friend! When was the last time you had to call the cable company and let them know that you have to turn off C-SPAN because you can't afford it, or had to look up the number for W.I.C. (which I pray God is not one of those programs that you are talking about putting a freeze on, because I have a baby that drinks 32-40 oz of formula a day and 2 boys that drink so much milk that I'm afraid they might start lactating themselves! I need free formula and milk My friend, John) Or call the car insurance company to ask them what you can change on your policy so that you will have to pay more out of pocket when you get in an accident because you need your monthly premium to go down? HUH JOHN? MY FRIEND!?! If you don't know or have never had that opportunity come to our house, Friend! and Let me show you what its like to, get your paycheck, and pay all your bills and have $300 left for gas and groceries and whatever else comes down the pipe for a month! Oh wait, what was that? You have never lived like that, you don't know what its like! then STOP CALLING ME YOUR FRIEND DAMMIT!!!
OK and as for senator Obama, well you poor guy, i do have to say you almost won me over last night! Thank you for not calling me your friend, that right there put you at the advantage! But also thank you for not being as cynical as Senator McCain when pointing the finger! thank you for taking your time to think before you opened your mouth to answer a question!(I can't say that you always made sence or sounded like you knew what you were talking about) But, I digress after all the annoying things that you didn't do, you did, (in my un intelligent, political ignorant opinion) come across as less sure of yourself! I like some of your ideas though! and if I wasn't convinced that you would be assassinated with in the first 2 years of office, were you voted in, I just might have to cross party lines and vote for you.
so after last nights debate, I'm thoroughly confused as to who to vote for and I don't know what to do! Hey guys, Next debate, stop pointing the finger and actually tell us what you can and will do to get us out of this mess! I don't want to know the past, or what the other guy did (John) just tell me what it is you can and will do, Thank you very much,
1 comment:
barackobama.com will tell you the details of Obama's plans for our country that will commence at the end of January, 2009.
There is no way that other one, the racist curmudgeon will be President.
Post a Comment