I just really wanted to write that, so anywho, I am finally "plugged back in"!!!!! after more than a month with no TV NO internet, we are back in the real world,
How much you miss out on when you don't have access to the news!
WOW, John Edwards, perv!!!!!
so here we are in our new town, with no family near by to help with my 3 insane children under the age of 3! buut its a beautiful thing, ya know, being a mom! I love it, as much as it drives me nuts sometimes (......who am i kidding: most of the time)..... I love it!
we took the middle man, the charmer, the flirt, the one we will get all the phone calls about when he gets to school, to get his 2yr pictures taken today! he hammed it up royal and was so beautifl! I can't wait to get the pictures from the amasing photographer "Erin" at Gestures on Lebanon St In Hamilton!
Number One son, is busy being 3 and getting ready to go to Nursery school for the first time, he starts in two weeks, I don't know how mommy is going to do, he is very excited, I am a wreck,
school is where kids learn everything that is important in life and I just hope my kids stick out in a good way and don't fall through the cracks!
and the little Belle, is busy learning new things everyday, the little stinker decided to hold her own bottle this week! and she is becoming so interactive! I love it!
anyway the inlaws are here for a visit, from below the mason dixon line so I need to entertain!
No comments:
Post a Comment